Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Geaux Tigers!!!

Of course, I make one of my New Year's Resolution to update my blog frequently and then my laptop dies. Oh, well, what can I do? So, in celebration of LSU's victory over Georgia Tech in the Peach Bowl (yeah, i know, but it'll always be the Peach Bowl to me) I am posting a few videos to cap off the 2008 LSU football season.

It isn't from this season but it doesn't get old: Alley Broussard (a.k.a. Alley Cat) made this song called "LSU Boys" a few years back...



And now for a country song about an LSU girl that I hear every single time I drive through Lafayette. Here is a clip of Hammond, La's Todd O'Neill singing Cajun Queen:



...and last but not least, you knew it was coming...a clip that brings back such good memories of the 2007 National Championship LSU Tigers team....a clip from the pre-game Better Than Ezra show complete with LSU cheerleaders and Mike The Tiger...



...coincidently, who did LSU beat in that game? I guess the hat beat the sweatervest. And last night the mighty Buckeyes fell once again in a BCS game to the gunslinging of Texas' Colt McCoy (best quarterback name EVER, by the way), but more on that later...


No comments:

Post a Comment