Sunday, January 25, 2009

More Mindless License Plates

I am obviously way too amused by the ACME License Plate Generator and decided to make a few more...

Things about "Your Mom" are always entertaining...that's what she said...wait...



Wait, what did she say?



*i wish i could have a drum roll go off in the background after that one...i couldn't pass on the bad "Alaska" pun...*

This one was just too easy...TWSS...yeah, I'm turning "thats what she said" into an acronym...like, OMG...WTF...I hope your LOL'ing



Not only is Arkansas home to Wal-Mart headquarter's but also the highest number of Wal-Mart customer's per capita...

I almost made a Michigan plate that read "OWEN16" but picking on the Detrit Lions is like picking on the blind and I've already used that one, not that its stopped me before...TWSS...

...now for some sad but serious commentary on the US auto industry...



...and you know I couldn't finish this blog entry without picking on the great state of Oklahoma...



which reminds me...

Why doesn't Texas fall into the Gulf of Mexico?

Because Oklahoma sucks so much...

No comments:

Post a Comment