Thursday, April 30, 2009

TXTS FRM LST NGHT

As a member of Gen-tXt (defined as aged 11 - that age where arthritis makes those QWERTY buttons annoying little whippersnappers) I have recently found myself highly amused by the new website TXTS FRM LST NGHT. Also being a connoisseur of area codes (I took that old Ludacris song a little too much to heart, apparently) I was even more entertained when I saw this text and realized what area code it came from...

(201): she was wearing a cheetah print one-piece and i slept with her anyway. big mistake.

Ah, 201...New Jersey, you never cease to amaze me...but you know what they say...


Jersey also provided a few other gems that I couldn't help but be amazed by...

(201): remember when u banged some random dude twice in the back restaurant room of the bar i work at with customers still there? and woke up with an enormous highschool-sized hickey this morning? no big deal.

and den...

(201): whoever gets the blood i just donated is getting a shit ton of free thc

Jersey isn't alone in perpetuating geographic stereotypes through their texts though...Courtesy of the 817 a.k.a. Ft. Worth, TX...

(817): She told me she only masterbates to Kenny Rogers songs.
(1-817): OMG. What did u say?
(817): I told her I did too.


...sometimes you really do need to know when to hold 'em and know when to fold 'em...and then you have the Massholes...

(508): you didnt say anything until i brought it up today. i guess i misjudged your maturity.
(978): I guess I misjudged your gender.


And then you have Los Angeles...

(949): With my blond hair and big tits getting ass is like fishing in a bathtub

I'm assuming she meant its easy because a bathtub is relatively small which would make fishing easier, but doesn't she realize there aren't fish in most bathtubs? Never mind, I read her self-description again...Maybe she meant crabbing?...and another gem courtesy of L.A...

(818): Just made out with a pet sitter. His biz card says "even hamsters". Lowest point in my life.

And then you have the hippies down in Austin...

(512): uhhh i just had a guy tell me he's seen more jam bands and done more drugs than i could err imagine. what a turn on.

Until next time don't let your face be wiped, unless your texts are showing up on TXTS FRM LST NGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment